International Media Standard
The basis for optimum quality and transparency
The absence of basic regulations for the relationship between advertisers and media agencies in the past, has often led to biased or incomplete agency contracts, inappropriate fees for purchasing and counseling as well as non-transparent service quality.
In the Media Standard, Advernomics regulates important aspects of the media process, makes sure they are applicable and verifiable for daily operations and can be integrated into the contract:
- Agency requirements - what should the agency carry out?
- Framework agreements - from process definitions till the assembly of the team, everything is properly set-up
- Strategy Recommendation - which content can you expect to be presented?
- Planning - transparency on detailed planning till finalized airtime schedules pre-defined by processes
- Buying – did you pay a reasonable price? Are all relevant quality parameters accounted for?
- Reporting - uniform reporting templates provide transparency and proper controlling
- Invoice - invoice controlling is made possible by detailed standard Excel templates. You only pay for the performance you receive.
We make sure that the performance of your media partners are in your interest and conform the defined objectives. The flexibility of the media partners is not restricted; the reasoning behind decisions is always traceable and verifiable.
- A high degree of transparency
- The basis for optimum quality
- Complete contract design
- You get confirmation that at any time the media performance is in your best interest